NEWS / Forth Coming Activities
In order to provide for the establishment of an effective system for
protection of plant varieties, the rights of farmers and plant breeders
and to encourage the development of new varieties of plants it has been
considered necessary to recognize and protect the rights of the farmers.
Google Location Map
Members of Authority
Members of the PPV & FR AUTHORITY
Present Members of the AUTHORITY
Awards, Rewards & Recognitions
- Enhancement of cash prize of Plant Genome Saviour Farmer reward from rupees One lakh only to rupees One lakh and fifty thousand only and conferment of cash prize to plant genome saviour farmer recognition.
- Designation of Branch office of the Registry as Branch Office of Authority under section 3(3) of PPV&FR Act, 2001.
- Inviting Application for the Plant Genome Saviour Community Award 2014-15 and Plant Genome Saviour Farmer Rewards and Farmer Recognitions 2015. Last Date extended for the two months. Last date is 2 July, 2016.Click to Read more detail..
- Gazette Notification S.O. 1444(E)
dated April 19,2016 regarding
notification on the 5 crop species (not being extant varieties and farmers' varieties) Vegetable Amaranth, Ridge gourd, Palak/Spinach beet, Carnation, Orchid for the purpose of registration of varieties.
- Gazette Notification No. GSR 427(E)
dated April 19,2016 regarding Amendment in Renewal fee for farmers' varieties shall be "NIL".
- Inviting Application for Advertisement No. PPV&FRA/17-7/2016 for the post of The Registrar, Joint Registrar, Deputy Registrar (on deputation basis). Last Date for receipt of applications is 60 days from the date of advertisement in the Employment News.Click to Read more detail..
Application Status upto dated: 10.06.2016
The PPV&FR Authority observed Vigilance Awareness Week from 26.10.2015 to 31.10.2015, to create awareness among staff about Vigilance.Click to Read more